Frontier Country Marketing Association will host the 6th annual Oklahoma Wine Walk and Brew Fest on Saturday, October 13, 2018. The event takes place just south of downtown Oklahoma City in Norman, OK. This wine festival is something you don’t want to miss!
The Oklahoma Wine Walk and Brew Fest will feature wineries and breweries from across our great state allowing you to sample the vast selections of true Oklahoma wine and beer. At the event are a variety of food trucks, a true treat to your taste buds along with the suggested food pairings.
Tickets for your tasting package options will go on sale, September 1, 2018. Admission is free for those who are not tasting wine and beer. There’s food sampling, a car show, string musicians, and other fun to be had if you’re not drinking. Tasting Package options and pricing will be listed soon.
WIN exciting prizes!
Be sure and tag your past Oklahoma Wine Walk and Brew Fest photos and posts with the hashtag #OKWineWalk on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for your chance to win great prizes! Follow, Like & Share us for even more chances to win!
We look forward to seeing you again this fall! Check back often for updates!
About Frontier Country Marketing Association
Frontier Country Marketing Association, a 501 c-6 organization, represents the 12 central counties surrounding Oklahoma City, promoting economic growth of the tourism industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Oklahoma Wine Walk & Brew Fest?
- The Oklahoma Wine Walk & Brew Fest was created in 2013 as the Oklahoma Wine Walk to showcase the great wineries that Oklahoma has to offer. In 2016, we expanded from just a wine festival, and added Oklahoma breweries to the mix as well, to celebrate the great craft beers scene. Today the event features around 14 wineries and 6 breweries. The event is free to the public if you are not tasting. Tasting packages start at $25.
Where do I purchase tickets?
- Tickets for the wine festival are available at oklahomawinewalk.com Sept. 1 – Oct. 20. Online ticket sales shut down at 5:00 p.m. on Oct. 20. Tickets will be available for purchase at the event entrance on Saturday, Oct. 21, but at an additional $5 increase.
Why order a ticket in advance?
- Pre-sale tickets are only $25 for Regular Entry & $50 for VIP Entry, while tickets purchased on October 21, at the event increase $5. VIP ticket sales are limited and may not be available at the door.
What is the process for receiving tickets after I purchase?
- After you purchase your tickets, you should receive a paypal receipt to the email that you provided. We, Frontier Country Marketing Association, will add you to our guest list. You will not receive tickets prior to the event. Go to the “pre-purchase” tent at the entrance of the event where your name will be on the list. Please bring your PayPal receipt for confirmation.
Where can I buy presale tickets with cash or check?
- The only place you can purchase your pre-sale tickets is online at okwinewalk.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are tickets refundable?
- All tickets are non-refundable. The event takes place rain or shine.
How do I stay informed about the Wine Walk details?
- Follow us on social media for any new details. You won’t want to miss the best wine festival Oklahoma has ever seen!
What is the Wine Warehouse and where is it?
- Rather than carry purchased wine while you enjoy the event, you may buy a voucher for the wine of your choice from a winery, then redeem the voucher for that wine at the Wine Warehouse. The Warehouse is located at the north end of the festival, next to Le Visage Day Spa.
Where is the lost and found?
- At the Wine Warehouse.
Where is First-Aid?
- At the Wine Warehouse.
Can I bring my own water?
- YES! We want everyone to stay hydrated. Bringing a water bottle is a great idea.
Would my family or friends still enjoy this event if they do not drink wine or beer?
- Yes! Music, food trucks and shopping are available to everyone! While we have great recommended food pairings for the wine and beer, the food is delicious on its own! The event is free to the public if you are not drinking, and it’s some of the most fun you’ll have around Oklahoma City.
Are children allowed?
- Yes. While this is a grown-up event, live music and food trucks can keep children entertained. However, as always, be mindful of your children.
Are pets allowed?
- Even though this is an outside event, it’s usually hot and there are crowds. It is not the ideal place for a dog. However, service animals are always welcome.
Is there security present at the event?
- Yes. We have a private security firm on-site throughout the event.
Where is the closest ATM?
- At Chase Bank located on the north end of the festival parking lot.